Monday, May 2, 2016

It's Monday! What are you reading? May 2, 2016

badge

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? hosted by The Book Date is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone.

Finished Reading

A great book for a great cause! My review can be found here.

Currently Reading

 


What Will I Read Next?
 

6 comments:

  1. 'The Lightning Luminary' and 'The Midnight Sea' look sooo good! And GoT is something I feel like I should read because I'm a fantasy fan but I feel like maybe I need a year off, or something? Are you enjoying it? Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great next week!
    My Monday Post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've posted my review on the Lightning Luminary since you left this comment. It was a good book. I'm currently reading The Midnight Sea and am LOVING it. I watched a few seasons of The Game of Thrones before delving into the books. So I had an idea of what to expect. I am enjoying the books. The reason I started them was because my husband had read them and told me there was so much more to the stories than was in the show.

      Delete
  2. I hope your reading week is going well.

    I don't read this genre, but I hope you are enjoying your books and reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've managed to avoid the Martin books although I'm a big SF reader; I'm waiting to see how long the series gets. Looks like a good week for reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can definitely see the waiting to read the series - especially since he's taken a long hiatus in publishing the next book. I'm enjoying it. But it's my paperback book I'm reading before going to bed. Here lately I haven't been doing too much reading before going to bed.

      Delete