Monday, February 1, 2016

It's Monday. What Are you Reading?

badge

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? hosted by The Book Date is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone.

Finished Reading

Rarity Bending Under Pressure

Currently Reading

To the Nines (Stephanie Plum, #9) The Walking Dead, Vol. 01: Days Gone Bye

What Will I Read Next?
Little Women A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Carey, taking on AGoT this month! Since I'm trying to get more books read for COYER, I don't want to commit that much time to a read, but I'll get to it soon. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one downside to it. Here lately I've been reading one e-book and one physical book. I really would like to know more of the story behind the tv show. So I thought I'd try to tackle this one soon.

      Delete