Monday, January 4, 2016

Bout of Books Read-a-thon Challenge Update

Bout of Books

Today was the first day of the Bout of Books Read-a-thon and I think I've done well for my first read-a-thon. I read, participated in today's challenge, and took part in the twitter chat. It was my first twitter chat and I have to say that it won't be my last. I really enjoyed myself. I tend to be the quiet and shy girl who stands back and listens to everyone else chat. While I was still that person to some extent during this chat, I also reached out and talked with a few of the other participants. Plus I could have went for hours following people. They really need to make a way to follow directly from the chat window (I was using Tweetchat).
I didn't read a whole lot today, but I did spend my full 30 minute lunch break reading (when I wasn't answering the phone arghh!). I do have to work all week (9-5 ish). So I won't be pulling any all-nighters to read. Here's what I've read so far. I'll finalize today's numbers in tomorrow's post.

Monday 1/4
Number of pages I've read today:48
Number of books I've finished today: 0
Total number of pages I've read:48
Total number of books I've read: 0
Books: Winters Heat by Cristin Harber
Challenges: #insixwords



I didn't realize we would be posting our updates to the main Bout of Books website. So, I've gone in to edit this post to reflect my first day's total.

No comments:

Post a Comment