Thursday, November 26, 2015

That's What HE Said Thursday - November 26, 2015

CB_TWHST2 


That's What He Said Thursday is a meme hosted by Julie and Lynn at Chapter Break.  Come join us every Thursday by posting a favorite line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind these are direct quotes from dialogue in a book. It is NOT a physical description of a male protag or a paragraph of dialogue. It is a line spoken by our favorite heroes to their lucky ladies (whom we so wish we were!!!!!!) sigh…

 My quote this week is from an ARC I just finished. It's become one of my favorites! I fell in love with Hector.

Hector (The Ninth Inning, #3)

"You, in a way, made being turned down fun. I could never guess what you would say the next time. You know how sometimes you'll see someone and you watch them interact with someone else for a moment? You kind of wonder what they're like all the time and what else they do and just more bout their life? That's how it was with you. Every time I saw you, I wanted to know more."

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the sound of this. I'll have to go check out more about it. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Carey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know what you think if you read it.

      Delete